Our extensive background of experience allows operations to be carried out with speed and precision, while maintaining a focus on eliminating damage to vessels, personal property, and our environment.
- Cargo & Equipment Salvage
- Situations where cargo and equipment aboard a vessel may be of higher priority than saving the vessel itself; including environmentally hazardous cargo or expensive materials such as machinery or precious metals.
- Wreck Removal
- Focuses on the removal of hazardous or unsightly wrecks that have little or no salvage value.
- Afloat Salvage
- Salvage of a vessel that is damaged but still afloat. This type of salvage involves primarily damage control work such as hull welding, and stabilization.
- Clearance Salvage
- Typically follows a catastrophic event, this is the coordinated removal or salvage of numerous vessels in a harbor or waterway.
Additional Services include:
Lubricant Transfer & Pumping
- Waste Disposal- Oily/Contaminated Water
Ship Cleaning & Repair
- Ship Repair Services
- Hull Cleaning
- In House Welding & Fabrication Shop
- On Site Machining